DigitalPTO.com is a site specifically for PTO's, PTA's, parents, teachers, students, librarians, educational organizers, administrators,and anyone else involved in education organization and community education awareness, by ticking the box below you agree that you fall into one of these groups.
The following terms and conditions govern all use of the DigitalPTO.com & DigitalPTA.com websites and all content, services and products available at or through the websites, including, but not limited to, Digital PTO free sites as well as paid sites. The Website is owned and operated by Colorado Web Solutions, LLC and DBA Digital PTO (“DigitalPTO”). The Website is offered subject to your acceptance without modification of all of the terms and conditions contained herein and all other operating rules, policies and procedures that may be published from time to time on this Site by DigitalPTO (collectively, the “Agreement”).
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by DigitalPTO, accePTOnce is expressly limited to these terms.
1. Your DigitalPTO.com Account and Site. If you create a blog on the Website, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and blog, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the blog. You must not describe or assign keywords to your blog in a misleading or unlawful manner, including in a manner intended to trade on the name or reputation of others, and DigitalPTO may change or remove any description or keyword that it considers inappropriate or unlawful, or otherwise likely to cause DigitalPTO liability. You must immediately notify DigitalPTO of any unauthorized uses of your blog, your account or any other breaches of security. DigitalPTO will not be liable for any acts or omissions by You, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
2. Responsibility of Contributors. If you operate a blog, comment on a blog, post material to the Website, post links on the Website, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of the Website (any such material, “Content”), You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
- the downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
- if your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (i) received permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, or (ii) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content;
- you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
- the Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
- the Content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
- the Content is not pornographic, libelous or defamatory, does not contain threats or incite violence towards individuals or entities, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
- your blog is not getting advertised via unwanted electronic messages such as spam links on newsgroups, email lists, other blogs and web sites, and similar unsolicited promotional methods;
- your blog is not named in a manner that misleads your readers into thinking that you are another person or company. For example, your blog’s URL or name is not the name of a person other than yourself or company other than your own; and
- you have, in the case of Content that includes computer code, accurately categorized and/or described the type, nature, uses and effects of the materials, whether requested to do so by DigitalPTO or otherwise.
By submitting Content to DigitalPTO for inclusion on your Website, you grant DigitalPTO a world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish the Content solely for the purpose of displaying, distributing and promoting your blog. If you delete Content, DigitalPTO will use reasonable efforts to remove it from the Website, but you acknowledge that caching or references to the Content may not be made immediately unavailable.
Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, DigitalPTO has the right (though not the obligation) to, in DigitalPTO's sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any content that, in DigitalPTO’s reasonable opinion, violates any DigitalPTO policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Website to any individual or entity for any reason, in DigitalPTO's sole discretion. DigitalPTO will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid.
3. Fees and Payment. Optional extra ‘Premium’ paid services such as extra storage, Premium themes and plugins, or VIP Plans are available on the Website. By selecting a premium service you agree to pay DigitalPTO the monthly or annual subscription fees indicated for that service (the payment terms for VIP hosting are described below). Payments will be charged on the day you sign up for a premium service and will cover the use of that service for a monthly or annual period as indicated. Premium service fees are not refundable.
4. Premium Services.
* Fees; Payment. By signing up for Premium account you agree to pay DigitalPTO the fees indicated in exchange for the services. Applicable fees will be invoiced starting from the day your Premium account is established. Premium accounts can be canceled by you at anytime. Refunds are not provided for unused time remaining on your paid term, but access will remain active until the term expires or the administrator requests access be cancelled.
* Support. Premium accounts include access to priority email support. “Email support” means the ability to make requests for technical support assistance by email at any time (with reasonable efforts by DigitalPTO to respond within one business day) concerning the use of the Premium account. “Priority” means that support for Premium account customers takes priority over support for users of the standard, free DigitalPTO.com blogging services. All Premium account support will be provided in accordance with DigitalPTO Premium practices, procedures and policies.
5. Responsibility of Website Visitors. DigitalPTO has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to the Website, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material’s content, use or effects. By operating the Website, DigitalPTO does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Website may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Website may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. DigitalPTO disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
6. Content Posted on Other Websites. We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which Edublogs.org links, and that link to DigitalPTO.com. DigitalPTO does not have any control over those non-DigitalPTO websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-DigitalPTO website or webpage, DigitalPTO does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. DigitalPTO disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-DigitalPTO websites and webpages.
7. Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy. As DigitalPTO asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by DigitalPTO.com violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify DigitalPTO. DigitalPTO will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. In the case of a visitor who may infringe or repeatedly infringes the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of DigitalPTO or others, DigitalPTO may, in its discretion, terminate or deny access to and use of the Website. In the case of such termination, DigitalPTO will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to DigitalPTO.
8. Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from DigitalPTO to you any DigitalPTO or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with DigitalPTO. Digital PTO, DigitalPTO, DigitalPTO.com, the DigitalPTO.com logos, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with DigitalPTO.com, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of DigitalPTO or DigitalPTO's licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any DigitalPTO or third-party trademarks.
9. Changes. DigitalPTO reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes accePTOnce of those changes. DigitalPTO may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
10. Termination. DigitalPTO may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your DigitalPTO.com account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using the Website. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you have a Premium account, such account can only be terminated by DigitalPTO if you materially breach this Agreement and fail to cure such breach within fifteen (15) days from DigitalPTO’s notice to you thereof; provided that, DigitalPTO can terminate the Website immediately as part of a general shut down of our service. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
11. Disclaimer of Warranties. The Website is provided “as is”. DigitalPTO and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither DigitalPTO nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
12. Limitation of Liability. In no event will DigitalPTO, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement or substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to DigitalPTO under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. DigitalPTO shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
14. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless DigitalPTO, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
15. Miscellaneous. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between DigitalPTO and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of DigitalPTO, or by the posting by DigitalPTO of a revised version. The prevailing party in any action or proceeding to enforce this Agreement shall be entitled to costs and attorneys’ fees. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties’ original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. You may assign your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions; DigitalPTO may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.